11 Things You Might Not Know About Me
One thing I've always enjoyed about getting to know new people is finding out their history as well as interesting facts about them. I really enjoy getting to hear all about their lives.
I say this without sounding stalker-ish, but I'm always so curious about who someone is, where they came form, and what their history is.
That being said, today I am sharing 11 things you might not know about me. I admit, this was far harder than I thought it would be. That's why I challenge you, dear reader, to come up with your own "11 things" post or list and share it with me and the community.
So here we go!
1) I am born on the same day as my mom. This was not at all planned. In fact, I was two weeks late.
2) I have been living in the same house my entire life.
3) I was born with a large birthmark under my chin. It was removed in 3 surgeries between 2011 and 2012.
4) I didn't go on my first date until I was 23. It was with my boyfriend, Patrick, whom I've been with for 4.5 years (as of this post).
5) My first time on an airplane was when I was 4 weeks old! My family went on vacation to Florida. I've been obsessed with the sunshine state every since.
6) My love of reading and books started at a young age. I've been reading chapter books since I was in kindergarten.
7) I have dual citizenship with Canada and Germany. This also means I have two passports. Both sets of pictures are terrible.
8) I have a weird love and obsession with stationary and office items. I love walking through office supply stores and the office and home sections of stores like Target and WalMart to find new goodies to add to my collection.
9) I don't have an all-time favourite movie, but I have several all-time favourite TV shows. Those are: Will & Grace, The Golden Girls, The Big Bang Theory, South Park, Family Guy, and The Simpsons.
10) I have a weirdly strong love and fondness for organizing and cleaning. Whenever I feel stressed out, I take to my room and begin cleaning and organizing. There's never a clear plan on what I'm exactly cleaning, but something gets straightened out.
11) Despite being right-handed, I've always worn my watches on my right wrist. I know most righties wear theirs on their left, but I never felt comfortable doing so. This has lead to me being asked many times if I was left-handed (and I've always wished I was!).
What things do most people not know about you?